Spider Socks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spider Socks

This is a place for Rora and Millie to be crazy together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Post-Post-Apocalyptic Story

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Rora
Admin
Admin

The Post-Post-Apocalyptic Story  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Ume   The Post-Post-Apocalyptic Story  - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 7:55 pm

"Wha-?" Ume said drowsily. "The sun is barely up . . ." He climbed sleepily down the ladder to join Dee, wincing when a miss step on the ladder caused him to hurt his sore foot.
Back to top Go down
Millie
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Dee   The Post-Post-Apocalyptic Story  - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 7:58 pm

"Oh, Ume, you don't have to wake up yet," Dee said, pulling on a shirt, and beginning to tie his hair back, "But, I have to go hunting, and now is the best time to do it. I'll wake you up when I get back,"
Back to top Go down
https://wowa.forumotion.com
Rora
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Ume   The Post-Post-Apocalyptic Story  - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 8:02 pm

"I want to go hunting!" Ume said. "We will have roasted meat for the table tonight."
Back to top Go down
Millie
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Dee and Ume   The Post-Post-Apocalyptic Story  - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 8:05 pm

Dee looked surprised for a second, but he quickly tried to hide it, "You can come with me soon, but for now you have to be easy on your feet. You've just traveled a long way. You need to rest," He said, gently.
Back to top Go down
Rora
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Ume   The Post-Post-Apocalyptic Story  - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 8:10 pm

"Oh . . . okay." Ume was disappointed. He had trainned with his mother on how to swope down and capture small game with his talons. A skill he would love to show off to Dee. He suddenly realized the logistics or, lack there of, of what he was picturing. He smiled at Dee, "I know you are right."
Back to top Go down
Millie
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Dee and Ume   The Post-Post-Apocalyptic Story  - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 8:14 pm

"Don't worry, you will be back to yourself soon," Dee said, sweetly, finishing getting dressed, and picking up his spear, "And we will go hunting together. Do you want me to show you around the village later? You have to wear the socks, though,"
Back to top Go down
Rora
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Ume   The Post-Post-Apocalyptic Story  - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 8:20 pm

"Yes, please. And if we have time, I will teach you a dragon game." Ume said, strong warm feelings for Dee swelling in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Millie
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Dee   The Post-Post-Apocalyptic Story  - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 8:23 pm

Dee smiled at Ume, unable to resist, "I'll be looking forward to it. I'll be back soon," He nodded to Ume and left, out into the dark, chilly morning.

It was a couple hours later, when the sun was properly up and shining, that Dee finally came back. He was carrying his spear, which although dirtier, had no blood on it, and his hair was sticking to his cheeks from sweat. He looked up at the loft as he closed the door behind him.

Last edited by Millie on Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fast forwarding!)
Back to top Go down
Rora
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Ume   The Post-Post-Apocalyptic Story  - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 8:28 pm

Ume was asleep again, curled up like a cat. A beem of sun sparkled off of his green hair nicely. He stirred slightly when Dee came in, opening one eye slowly.
Back to top Go down
Millie
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Dee and Ume   The Post-Post-Apocalyptic Story  - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 8:32 pm

Dee laid down the spear, sighing softly, and stepping over to the loft. He took a couple steps up the ladder, "Ume?" He untied a little cloth pouch, that was filled with something, from his pants.
Back to top Go down
Rora
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Ume   The Post-Post-Apocalyptic Story  - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 8:35 pm

"Eh?" Ume said drowsily, "Back already?"
Back to top Go down
Millie
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Dee   The Post-Post-Apocalyptic Story  - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 8:37 pm

"Back already," Dee confirmed, sadly. He opened the little pouch and sat it next to Ume in the bed; it was full of sweet-smelling nuts, and a few berries. "I wasn't able to catch anything, but I gathered these for you,"
Back to top Go down
Rora
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Ume   The Post-Post-Apocalyptic Story  - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 8:40 pm

Ume tasted a berry, "Yum. Don't you want some?" He smiled at Dee proudly, "You did good finding these!"
Back to top Go down
Millie
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Dee   The Post-Post-Apocalyptic Story  - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 8:42 pm

"It's alright, I had a few while I was out," Dee said, sitting down at the table, sighing and leaning back. "Did you sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
Rora
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Ume is nocturnul   The Post-Post-Apocalyptic Story  - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 8:46 pm

"I'm used to sleeping a lot during the day." Ume said. His eyes brightened, "Can we go look around now?"
Back to top Go down
Millie
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Dee   The Post-Post-Apocalyptic Story  - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 8:50 pm

"If you want to, but you have to be careful with yourself," Dee got back up, and handed the funny socks to Ume, stubborn that he had to wear them, "You said when you came in that you had things to barter. Do you want to go to the merchants?"
Back to top Go down
Rora
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Ume   The Post-Post-Apocalyptic Story  - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 8:54 pm

"Okay," Ume said agreeably. "You can help me decide what to get." He carefully put on the sturdy socks over the slowly unraveling green bandages that covered his feet. "I still want to give you a present, if you see something you like I will get it for you." Ume seemed confident that what he had was worth smething.
Back to top Go down
Millie
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Dee   The Post-Post-Apocalyptic Story  - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 8:57 pm

"Alright," Dee said, planning on just not pointing out anything that he liked, "How do your feet feel? Are you sure you can walk?"
Back to top Go down
Rora
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Ume   The Post-Post-Apocalyptic Story  - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 9:01 pm

Ume walked in place carefully, and then putting his feet down with a little more force. "Should be okay!" He said cheerily.
Back to top Go down
Millie
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Dee and Ume, Setting Off   The Post-Post-Apocalyptic Story  - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 9:05 pm

Dee smothered a laugh, "Alright, then, we can go," He seemed more cheered up about the hunting trip; Ume's cheerful demeanor was contagious. He led the way out of the shack. The morning sun was bright and shining, and the people in the village were already moving about. A couple Elves walked particularly slowly by, trying to get a proper look at Ume.
Back to top Go down
Rora
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Ume   The Post-Post-Apocalyptic Story  - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 9:08 pm

Ume, now dressed and having observed the other elves a bit was not self conscious about their curious looks. He thought himself to be fitting in quite nicely.
He smiled at Dee, "Lead the way." He made sure to bring his red scale bag.
Back to top Go down
Millie
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Dee and Ume's Adventure    The Post-Post-Apocalyptic Story  - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 9:14 pm

Dee led him through town, more towards the center of it all. Several Elf children gawked at the cute newcomer. Dee tried to stay close to Ume, a distinct hint of protectiveness about him. He walked Ume through the town square, which was surrounded by the oldest dwellings in the village, those that belonged to the oldest families, and he kept going a little ways until they reached the merchant's house.
The house was tall, and had a funny, mismatched look about it, like various parts of the place had been added on at different times, with all different materials. It almost gave the place a lumpy look, with rooms and roofs and chimneys sticking out at odd places, and a few entryways to different parts of the house. This was because the merchant's extended family lived here, too, and the house was somewhat divided into sections.
Outside of the door(made of a rusted sheet metal, patched together) a rather funny-looking sheep was tied. She had pale blue wool, which was cropped short at the moment, and a black face, tail, and legs. There was also some grey around her muzzle. She was munching on dried grass, and she looked at Ume as if she'd heard all the news and gossip about him coming to town, too.
Back to top Go down
Rora
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Ume   The Post-Post-Apocalyptic Story  - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 9:23 pm

Ume rubbed the sheeps muzzle, it felt velvety. "Is this the merchant shop?" He gave the house a slightly awestruck look.
Back to top Go down
Millie
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Sheepie likes Ume   The Post-Post-Apocalyptic Story  - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 9:31 pm

The sheep snuffled Ume's hand and licked it, smelling the berries. She was clearly used to being cuddled.
"It is," Dee said, opening the metal sheet door without knocking; little bells that has been strung around it on the inside rang and clanked together to announce their presence.
The door opened into a fairly small room, but it was stacked with shelves and tables and baskets woven out of dried grass. Some of the strangest things were displayed on the shelves and tables; all kinds of shiny wires and cogs and gears, along with rolls of a familiar bluish wool(washed to a nice sheen) and a few gizmos of unknown origin and value. There were some very interesting doohickeys in here, and many more things were hidden away in sacks and boxes, stuffed on the shelves and under the tables. There was the sweet smell of dried herbs in the air.
"Give me one minute!" A woman's voice called from the hallway leading to further rooms.
Back to top Go down
Rora
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Ume   The Post-Post-Apocalyptic Story  - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 9:34 pm

"O-oh!" Ume liked this place, it reminded him a bit of his mother's treasured hoard. "Do they have food here too?" He wondered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Post-Post-Apocalyptic Story    The Post-Post-Apocalyptic Story  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Post-Post-Apocalyptic Story
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spider Socks :: Main RP :: Roleplay-
Jump to: